Albert Einstein

If at first, the idea is not absurd; then, there is no future for it.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Credit-Crunch !!!

Hey guys, today I am writing about a very commonly observed human trait ... I will term it "The Credit-Crunch", for the reasons that I hope would be evident, after you finish reading this post.

First of all, I would like to thank some of my colleagues, who have inspired me to write this post - because they actually are the reasons for such a phrase to even exist !!! No more khufiyapanti (mysteriousness) - what I am talking about is a common practice of people taking help from others (usually colleagues and juniors at the workplace), and never giving any credit to them. I recently have been a witness to such practice, by my colleague and senior at my workplace. Though I was not the victim, but I feel bad for the victims, who happen to be my juniors.

How can someone, get the work done from juniors and other colleagues, and then do not even mention that to anyone, leave alone returning even a casual "Thanks!!!" to the people who helped him/her. I have even noticed people who take help, thank you, and then project that you never helped them - needless to say that similar feedback goes back to your boss (if you happen to share the same boss). How disgusting.

Maybe you will be wondering why this guy is blabbering about such a trivial issue. Reason is that, I have seen this for the first time ........ Seems like we try to take advantage of the fact that our country has no proper copyright law, or even it is there, we give a damn about it .... Some kind of Credit-Crunch or may be not !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment