Albert Einstein

If at first, the idea is not absurd; then, there is no future for it.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A new tool in Project Management: S.H.I.T.

Though I am not associated with management, not even remotely connected to it ... still take this opportunity of bringing something to the light. Recently there was a new jargon discovered ... S.H.I.T. (no offences)

Now you would have heard of models like PERT/CPM and JIT, popular jargons among management scholars ...
PERT - Programme Evaluation and Review Technique
CPM - Critical Path Method
JIT - Just In Time

 You know we Indians have created another such word ... S.H.I.T.
SHIT - Some How In Time

It's not rocket science that you cannot understand, what I am talking about. CWG games, what else !!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes the same thing is happening to the preparation of the cricket world cup venues...
    But they will complete some how in time!!

    ReplyDelete